MKY mky resources ltd

good day , page-11

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cheers dollar...I did see that BOM, my other "little un" is moving just a tad. Its ultra-illiquid but has had some interesting price moves in the past...Excellent chairman however...

On the U front, I was reading the ABARE projections for U price over the coming years (remember the research I'm doing?) and it looks to be pretty steady this year and next... They were expected an average of $85/lb of U3O8 but I think we'll be lucky to get that level..

Personally, I think the introduction of a futures contract on the NYMEX for U in May last year led to the silly prices, speculation and subsequent correction of U prices. This in turn affected U juniors and the following bubble bursting.

With many of the speculators and hedge funds out of the way for the moment, maybe we can have some realistic prices for both U and the juniors. Long term, it is very hard to look past nulcear as the way to go for the foreseeable future.

Here in the US, public sentiment is really turning away from fossil fuels and that means a lot...They produce 25% of the world's GH gases...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.