EXL 66.7% 0.5¢ elixinol wellness limited

Good days for EXL, page-27

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    It's purely strategic. I have not changed my view of the pessimistic business outlook of this company. I only look at the strategic play of it. I bought more at 14.5c last time when it looked so gloomy just because the risk vs reward ratio looked good. Any stock of this nature is a gamble. I think the ratio is now even slightly better than when it was at 14.5c when I was thinking of a CR at 12c. They managed to pull it off at 17c and we were all surprised. And the recent run is a god-send ... The elevated sentiment on MC will subside soon. However, it will linger around for a couple of weeks or maybe even longer buying retail long enough time to play. The covid-19 vaccine optimism has not died out yet even though it should have as the world economies are in a terrible state. I also see that every dip in the market has new buyers as the ones who missed out seem to jump in. The bubble seems to be resilient.

What's interesting about this SPP is that there is a flat 30k limit for any shareholder regardless of how many shares one had at the record date. The previous one put a ratio on what you held at that time. Last time, the company could not get all it wanted. This time, it is likely to exceed what it wants.

Anyone who participates in any CR recent? Will people see the shares immediately in their trading accounts after the SPP is completed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.002(66.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.963M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $718 143.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13037615 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.