EXL 0.00% 0.5¢ elixinol wellness limited

Good days for EXL, page-81

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    If I am stuck, Oliver is even more stuck. He cannot really sell even if there is a big jump as he would shattered the confidence of investors. PB would dump if there is any pop though. He has been selling from around 45% of the entire EXL market cap down to now only holding about 12%. And a large chunk of this 12% is actually used as the collateral for a loan. So, this is going to go down further down the track as he will unload. Only when PB buys some shares back, there is more confidence. I doubt that PB will ever buy any shares from the market. He did not participate in the SPP otherwise it would have come out. What some people are hoping is that there will be support at 17c and that means the ones who want to take the profit on the SPP have done the profit taking. If it went under 17c, people would cry foul as history repeated again. Any way. Those who got less than what they asked for in the SPP can probably buy now if they beleive this stock is truly on the recovery path.

Looking ahead, there will be more news about TGA decision early 2021 (but even Oliver stated the obvious that the Australian market is tiny). Their market report for Q4 is due at end of Jan 2021. We laready know that this one is not good. Any one here knows of any other possible events that could support the share price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.605M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3326210 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.