UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

good deal or bad deal, page-16

1. afd
    2,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    Some interesting views here. Guess we'll all continue to mull over the deal but getting the impression that more people like the deal than not.

I find the response to the latest release on henty operation pretty interesting.

The comapny obviously released the update to circumvent any claim about 'material change' to UML prior to the deal being done.

Personally, I'm not the fussed over it. The company made it perfectly clear in August (and alluded to it earlier) that the Sep quarter would be lousy as the made their way to better grades. They're on track to strike those 'veins' in the next couple of weeks, as they had forecasted.

I also find it interesting (a coincidence?) that the deal will be 'wrapped up' in January. Time enough for UML to demonstrate that the Henty operation got back on track in the December quarter.

I just hope that whatever happens, the company talks openly and honestly about the share buyback and its intentions regarding item 6 for the AGM.

I know I keep banging on about it but I just wish comapny execs would reward long suffering shareholders with a return of divs or at least spell out how they will 'get there'.

Good Luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.