UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Hi Jrowl and all,I hope that no further funds will be needed and...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Jrowl and all,

I hope that no further funds will be needed and that the current cash and loan arrangements are sufficient to move rapidly into a mid-level producer.

I was in the USA over the last three weeks and understand that the current (USA) debt ceiling will now be breached around the fist of December, once they put on some kind of show to look like they addressing the over spending issue they will lift the ceiling once again $20 trillion sounds like a nice round figure to me.

Once this is done and they fit the larger pulley on the shaft of the money printer to speed up production to buy more of their own bonds as the Chinese or anyone else for that matter no longer want them we should see some upward movement in the Gold price.

This could be a busy and most interesting eighteen months for all involved and at least this company and us as share-holders are bringing some very real jobs to NSW and Australia. Unlike the USA recent job numbers released, the biggest jobs news since 1983 anyone would be forgiven for thinking it was an election year or something!

Cheers all and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.