Hi friends,I am along for this ride too.I don't have any more...

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Hi friends,

I am along for this ride too.

I don't have any more specific information. Still seems to be this quarter, so we'll get information soon enough. Marcel seems to keep his cards pretty close to his chest.

I did find this article - https://wholesaleinvestor.com.au/future-of-infant-formula-maturing-to-ipo-2/ . From 7 months ago, a raise for $5M at 20c. I believe the raise is still likely to be for $5M. The crowd funding raise moved very very quickly, so with a broader reach, I would expect similar. Unfortunately the CML ticker belongs to someone else.

There's been a lot of pressure on some of the more established players in the broader field of late (A2M, BUB, etc.), so it will be interesting to see how that plays out. The differentiation could be an opportunity.

It's a little hard to come by a lot of information on the industry. It's labor intensive and a bit niche outside of the Middle East. Apparently the relative isolation of the Australian enviroment is a big advantage. On top of the health benefits. I believe it still might be some time before the baby formula, as apparently other stuff has to come before it - for whatever the specific reasons.

The camel milk industry in Australia is only small and I think there might be a larger player or two - (relatively, by looking at a few websites, if that indicates anything) - but GED seems to be kicking this up a notch with their planning and operations. It will still take some time.

A lot of potential.
    Last edited by keepingitril: 13/02/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.