RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Managed to snap some shares at 2.5 and 2.6 currently have some...

1. 429 Posts.
    Managed to snap some shares at 2.5 and 2.6 currently have some orders in at 2.2 and maybe 2.1 soon just in case because of the sentiment I've observed amongst small holders. This has leveled out our stake nicely as we made some purchases 1.8 ,2.6 3.2 last year and over 5c then 4.5 and 3.5 as it was downtrending as the fundamentals were strong.
    The fact is the bookbuild was over prescribed by institutions and they would of carried out independent research from the industry , they are very tight with money at the moment , and have noticed some reducing their stake in other companies some which at least have a physical value like a high yielding ore body like in small mines that looks promising with further expl
    The fundamentals are stronger and even though there is risk , the risk has been mitigated to a degree.
    I can see people becoming frustrated because of the expectations, so small volume and a lack of new retail investors or traders is potentially holding the share price at a good entry level and also to allow others to average down, but its proving to be a sophisticated investors stock . Some stocks in the early stages of a float are over run with Mum & Dad retail investors usually house hold names , "but is that in itself such a positive indication of long term fundamentals " ? look at Dick Smiths and Slater&Gordon which was overun with interest from retail investors but now are in extremely bad shape.
    Also had a meeting with our small group and some members were quite vocal about Stefanac relinquishing the CEO role or being advised to carry out the Asian side . How do we know the real reason why this happened ? it may be for life balance etc and family situations which is quite important , not everyone carries out every aspect of their life for monetary , I've had 3 accountants in 6 years because everyone tells me how to run my life mostly based on monetary reasons instead of just carrying out their job as a bean counter, one told me pull the grape vines out or sell because of the wine glut ! he was that emotional I could see his small sharp teeth , but I like it .
    and not everyone enjoys the CEO role , regular long trips away from family ,getting no sleep and mixing with sometimes slimy wall street types is not all fun , no rest for the wicket.
    Good entry point now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.