CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

good evening america

1. 528 Posts.
    Just posted this on the American bullboards. Anyone disagree so far?

Hi guys,

If anyone there is into this one, congratulations. So why is the stock ascending rapidly? Could it be that we have a proven oil reserve, previously untapped? Could it be we have found an extremely concentrated source of copper?

Probably not for these reasons(which ARE valid)

Let me explain. Once upon a time.....lol.

Many years ago Nigeria was embroiled in a war which they wanted to sort out themself. They asked Cameroon to maintain neutrality, which they did. Later, after the war, they bestowed the Niger Delta to Cameroon as a thankyou. Cameroon said thank you.

Many years later it was discovered that the Niger Delta, inhabited by 30+ tribes living off the rich fish reserves, was a potentially HUGE oil rich area. So Nigeria wanted it back! (can see where they were coming from here).

After much negotiation, and an international arbritation decision, Cameroon got the Delta.

CTVWF are negotiating for drilling rights with the cameroon government. The company consists of 40% CTVWF, 30% African oil business conglomerate, and 30% CAMEROON GOVERNMENT!!

Apparently all the big boys are circling overhead (vultures or eagles lol)

Mark Smyth (C.E. or bossman) is a smart cookie. He is looking to list this stock on the Dubai exchange when the market cap hits $75m (almost there).

Think about it now. The sheiks are looking to invest their plentiful petro dollars into Africa as their resources dwindle. This will be trading at 40c ($Au) when it hits the Dubai SX, where is it going to go from there?

Beware rampers! I'm obviously into this stock. Do your own research. Try www.hotcopper.com.au and the ticker symbol is CVI. You need to register, but when you do, listen to Board Room Radio for the recorded company inteviews.

I wish you all luck!

Bigscot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.