SYR 10.0% 27.0¢ syrah resources limited

As per the title of this thread I have a 'Good feeling' about...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    As per the title of this thread I have a 'Good feeling' about what this company is capable of. As we have moved through the years of your negative posts Syrah has done no more than tick all the boxes necessary along the way to enable it to have the potential of becoming the dominant company in the graphite space. A simple recent sign for me was the alacrity that the cap raising was taken up by the instos. Did those instos look here on HC and be alarmed at the apparent issues a non debt funded raising would mean or might they have perhaps taken note of some of the presentations made by the company over the past months? Perhaps they even rang management to get a feel for things as you or I could do. If I had the capacity to commit a few tens of millions of dollars to Syrah I think I would first talk to management as I would do to any company.

I just want to remind you again of your under performance in respect of SYR - a few cents to $6 along the way. I just hope that no one has taken your advice over the past years and missed out on the gains this company has made for its shareholders. And any other stocks you are discussing? They will just have to be a real opportunity given your SYR efforts.

cheers

redgum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.030(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.3¢ $3.861M 13.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 490107 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 324235 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.