SYR 9.26% 24.5¢ syrah resources limited

Good feeling, page-14

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "As per the title of this thread I have a 'Good feeling' about what this company is capable of"

That's a good thing, and I do not have a problem with your feelings.  You are entitled to your feelings - your money, your feelings and they either work out or they don't, you reap the rewards or suffer the consequences if they don't turn out the way you anticipated.  Pure and simple.

"Did those instos look here on HC and be alarmed at the apparent issues a non debt funded raising would mean"

I certainly hope those into's would have better things to do than look for "inspiration" from posters on HC.

"I just want to remind you again of your under performance in respect of SYR - a few cents to $6 along the way. I just hope that no one has taken your advice over the past years and missed out on the gains this company has made for its shareholders"

I don't give investment advice on SYR, or any other stock, I post on.  I post my POV.  HC is a stock forum discussion board.  Posters voice their opinions on all manner of stocks.  Not all opinions will be the same.  Not all posts will be positive or negative.  It is up to readers to form their own opinions.

You still have not answered the question I asked, instead you have gone thru a whole array of issues that have no bearing on the post of my you are disputing, that is....

"Are you suggesting that with only one OTA under SYR's belt for a mere 80kta it can forge ahead with it's 300+ktpa production and it's sp won't be impacted???"

Also, could I ask why it is that you, and others, do not attack blatant ramps, such as the one posted at the top of this thread saying.....""With the amount of Tesla ads Tolga is posting on his facebook i can only loosely assume this deal may not be far away."...in the same manner that you attack my posts?  Do you believe what was being said here, or is it that you simply want to read only positive posts, no matter how ridiculous they are?

Additionally, could I ask you where my "under performance" is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.025(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $253.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.8¢ 24.0¢ $2.378M 8.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 565198 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 52473 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.