SYR 1.47% 33.5¢ syrah resources limited

Good feeling, page-2

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "With the amount of Tesla ads Tolga is posting on his facebook i can only loosely assume this deal may not be far away."

Hmmmm, if that is the case, and I don't have access to his facebook to verify, then I have a real issue with any company executive plastering their private facebook pages with the kind of  business related material that gives viewers/followers the impression you have just suggested.

And while we are at it, SYR is a $800m market cap company - the "big daddy" of the graphite sector - yet anyone looking at their website is left scratching your head.  For example......

"Syrah's exploration portfolio also includes a strategic mineral sands portfolio in Tanzania, comprising of eight tenement areas, with initial air core drilling delivering high grade intersections"......these have been spun out

"Under the MOU, Chalieco will buy 80,000 to 100,000 tonnes of flake graphite and an amount of >98% V2O5chemical powder or flake products to be determined. The MOU requires the parties to negotiate a legally binding offtake agreement within three months of signing the MOU. The final offtake agreement will firm up V2O5 volume requirements and also both graphite and V2O5 pricing.".....final OTA was confirmed 6 months ago  

"Data on the vanadium is rapidly being generated and as noted above, a Scoping Study on the vanadium will be ready by May 2014. Syrah is very confident that it can sell the vanadium and has already received offtake interest from several major consumers and traders of vanadium.

Given this, Syrah has decided to incorporate vanadium into the Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS). Syrah expects that this BFS can be completed in the second half of this year but will update the market further once the timing is firmed up
    "................DFS released and it didn't include the Vanadium

The list goes on.

I appreciate SYR has been busy of late, but if there is time to update facebook then surely there is time to update the official site with up-to-date information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $346.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $1.823M 5.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 232532 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 73000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.