IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Hi patricus,I do agree with you that novel drug delivery methods...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi patricus,

I do agree with you that novel drug delivery methods are going to enable the extension of many expiring drug patents but I'm not yet convinced UNS syringes will be the way forward.

Pre-filled syringes with an intergrated glass barrel as a safety feature does not do much for the increasing awareness of syringe disposal imo.

In fact both, used syringes and the glass may pose an increased danger especially if administered outside of our licenced medical premises.

With the increase in the world's population and the continuing cost of the health budget blowouts around the world will not be sustained until governments permit the administration of more medical care and drugs safely in our own homes.

Safety measures will include safe storage, safe disposal and avoidance of drug over-dose and imho pre-filled syringes will simply not meet any of this criteria.

Advanced transdermal controlled drug delivery technology has now arrived which offers both the safest and most cost effected forms of drug administration.

Biotechnology companies developing delivery patch technologies are the ones to watch imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $670.1K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44785 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.