GPN greater pacific gold limited

good friday followed by good week for gpn

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hey guys,

Had a lovely refreshing Easter Break and I look forward to making some serious money on the GPN and YRR stocks. Where to this week? Well from the looks of this morning it appears the T+3 fellas are out of the market now (as discussed on Thursday) and we will see some nice gradual growth. With speculation of positive announcements to be dropped anytime soon I would predict we will see the share price drift upwards towards 5.5c over week however not go beyond this until we see some substantial announcements.

I am a holder of both GPN and YRR so you can take away what you want about my objectivity however I feel it is definitely a positive time to buy into each of the stocks. Both stocks suffered relatively big sell downs and have rebounded. The major thing to look at in the current situation is that no one is selling. Now it is true that there are only small amounts of buyers however on a stock like GPN which attracts a lot of speculation I feel that it is only a matter of time before people start accumulating.

Anyhow it is a solid day on the market in general and it is good to be back behind the screen.

I hope the chop shop is continuing to go well for the down rampers *boom disch*

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.