A2M 1.49% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

Good Friday or Black Friday?

1. J89
    1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    So far I've insisted that there will be a rebound in the recent greens. And I've been adamant about it.
    I've actually asked a few close friends, who are well respected day traders in their fields, to have a look at A2M/BAL charts and they agreed that a retract should have happened in the last few days because of what they've picked as a dead cat bounce. They also said that it could still happen but as the days go by the chances are reduced. Nevertheless they are left confused at what's happening and are obviously impressed with the companies performance so far.

I honestly think today and Monday MIGHT see a small drop, and hence will be the last few days people can get in before August. Why today? Well it is Friday, and most traders like to get out before the week ends, moreover we've got the added uncertainty of our national elections this weekend. Why might there be a drop on Monday? This is less obvious but it depends on the outcome of this weekends elections - I believe if labour takes the pie then we'll see a slight drop across all shares, on the converse if Liberal takes the pie those holding back because of this reason will then re-enter the market.

Lastly; I'm not to sure what my take is on the increase of the total number of shares available. Albeit only a very small amount, increasing shares dilutes the MC but also creates a safer 'safe haven' or 'breeding ground' for shorters. Anyway thats a completely different topic.

All in all that's the beauty of the share market, you could be 90% sure of something happening and it simply doesn't. My speculations of a drop or a bounce back have been misguided and believe it or not I'm not complaining. I've been part of this company for a while now and even when I wrongfully predict something negative, seeing a positive outcome instead (albeit me being wrong) always put a smile on my (our) face.

To a green future.

Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.81
Change
0.100(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $4.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.84 $6.70 $10.26M 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9090 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 17768 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.