CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

good fridays, page-86

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    What a rat! mate that is exactly how I have been thinking regards this whole issue and just about word for word! I have been thinking Im weird but at least someone who is a rat is thinking the same.
    No fear for those who wish to give their shares away to Clive up to 20% but after that when he has committed a bit the rest of us long term holders need to hang on to the rest and at some stage he has then will have the option to dump them, but the more we hang on for true value the better the price will be after if he dumps them because he will buy up to his pain barrier. He may hang on and that will be even better.
    He is buying at absolute bargain basement prices and playing it beautifully, buys it up to 10.5 c,stops, sells a few, weakens off and smashes it a few days later!
    The other fear is that CTP runs out of cash before Surprise is pumping out $ but the current directors are shameless and disgraceful for their behaviour of last few weeks to save their A's at our expense. Im hoping to be their when they fall but they are not guilty until absolutely proven to be so. I am just kicking back, listening to every one yet have a pretty firm feeling for what I think is going on and will assert that on the day, miracles do not happen often. Really looking forward to getting it all out of the way and then to move on with a completely new start and to see some value into the share price..at last! and before I am 90

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.