DMP 0.00% $36.48 domino's pizza enterprises limited

Good FY16 result, page-13

1. 1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Read my posts, you are making yourself sound like an idiot. I completely agree that the valuation is absurd, but since this stock listed, there have been 10 days (Feb 1 to Feb 10) where short sellers made anything that could be considered a pay day, and even that was by no means a large scale crash.

Shorters are gamblers because it is blatantly obvious that people aren't looking at the valuation when they buy this stock, so for shorters to focus on valuation when CLEARLY it isn't what is driving the price makes them seem like clowns. Short sellers have a track record of being right on this one approximately across 10 days out of a few thousand. The odds are against you, and so is history.

I didn't think at $35 back when I owned this stock that there was more potential upside based on any valuation methods, and then I realised that NO ONE GIVES A FLYING $@#% ABOUT VALUATION WHEN IT COMES TO DMP. People are buying this because it gives the APPEARANCE of a good stock through its media presence, underwriting guidance,being a market leader and most of all, going UP. Oh but this is absurd and not how the stock market works you say? THE REALITY IS THAT THE STOCK MARKET IS ABSURD, GET USED TO IT. THINK LIKE THE STOCK MARKET, NOT LIKE A FUNDAMENTAL ANALYST AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

Being obsessed with your singular way of thinking and not looking at the reality here is what makes you a gambler. Will the stock market come back to earth on this one? Probably, but it's going to happen in its own time, not yours.
    Last edited by Jean Luc Bergman: 10/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.317B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.62 $36.80 $36.09 $34.80M 955.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 661 $36.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.51 1990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.