CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

good + good = wha000000!, page-52

1. 23,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: sandy - people cant help themselves...hi c.b "hi ya c.b........morons that cant get into the right shares hang sh*t on people that can see great opportunities and poor debono is one of them (moron that is)."

Well well...I hope you do better DD when you are considering your investments than you do in understanding what was posted.

CB, was referring to a thread that I didn't post on in regards to valuations. T'was not me my friend as I have no idea of the value of rubies.

I believe I have been quite cordial to in my posts with my question mark over CB's claim that he didn't comment on other stocks which I proved to be incorrect.
    I also stated that I think the options are a huge risk and that with 2 and a half months until expiry would be a reason to ramp the hell out of this stock. I also stated that I hoped the FPO skyrockets for you all.
    The options remain a very dangerous play and in all of your enthusiastic posts others may not consider all the facts.
    I see some posters believe that the stock price will continue to be supported in order for the oppies to be exercised.
    I personally disagree with this. I think that there will be only a small amount exercised because the majority has been bought for trading.
    Of course that opinion can be completely wrong and that is the risk you take.
    A lot of opinions given are given with differing selling time frames in mind so perhaps in fairness to all you should ask the thread contributors to state their position
    and whether they are short term, medium term or long term traders.
    You may be surprised to find out how many are short term.

I usually can't be bothered with the he said she said cr@p but I notice you are a tad venehment when anyone questions this stock which means that you have become emotionally involved and run the risk of loving it to its grave.
    To call someone you don't know a moron because a) you misunderstood a post or b) because their opinion differs from yours doesn't say much about your character does it?

All that said, I sincerely hope you make a quid, CM has and I said well done I believe.

cheers

debono

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.