MYG 5.36% 79.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

good ground, page-9

1. 2,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Busting,

nice collection of results you put togther there, when I look at it like that it gets me excited and that doesnt happen often, the underground mines I have worked at that have been successful at generating excellent cash flows have never had the grades as good as these, generally these mines would have the occasional high grade hit of 30+ and run about 5 grams a tonne average, MYG is already running at 5 grams but with copper and silver credits and now they have a new round of ridiculous high grade intercepts.

These grades remind me of stories from old miners "remember that old mine we used to work at just after WW2, we used to pull alot of 1 ounce dirt out, you could pick up a rock and there would be a big chuck of gold just sitting there"

it looks to me the comparisons to other companies in similar positons is getting out of wack, I was on PIR when it was reporting 500,000 ounces with drill results not as good as MYG and the market cap was 100 mil, I would be very surprised if MYG doesnt re-rate soon, especially if europe come up with a solution that kicks the can down the road for a few more years which I think is likely.

JG is the fluff master, I wish he would pull down that banner when you first go onto their website that sates 2.5 mil ounces, it comes accross as scammy, but I suspect he believes what he is saying, whats not to get excited about when you have ounce dirt and a heap of shares, I suspect he is thinking "bugger me I may pull 20 mil out of this one" especially if drill results keep comming in above 1 ounce.

71c4
    should be working, not jabbering

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $72.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 79.0¢ $57.46K 71.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9339 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.