NTM 0.00% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

Not sure if DCM would get too much for their 34 percent share of...

1. 35 Posts.
    Not sure if DCM would get too much for their 34 percent share of RCP.

I would have thought IF they were trying to maximize their sale value in RCP that they would have put a little more money in the RCP kitty and put together some good drill results prior to leaving. When they took a position in the company they would have known what they were in for. Seems strange to come so far and chuck it in now.

Questions I have are,

1- How much do DCM really know about the RCP leases. 3 years or so is a long time to gather a significant amount of behind the scenes information regarding the leases even if this has not been fully conveyed to shareholders.

2 - Is there a lack of potential and have they decided to cut their losses before throwing good money after bad.

3 - Do they know there is an extremely high probability of significant discoveries being made via their 3 years of groundwork.

It has always bothered me how DCM being a majority controlling shareholder would allow RCP management to,

A - take the project nowhere in 3 or so years with token exploration efforts in this time.

B - bumble along from one disaster to another without major change.

DCM has been privy and sanctioned all the poor decisions that have been made by the RCP management to place the company in the position it is in today.

DCM are winners and make winning decisions more times than not.

If some sort of takeover is made by DCM while RCP is on its knees or thereafter it will explain a lot of the happenings at RCP over the last 3 years.

If it does not occur I am obviously wrong, wouldn’t be the first time I did buy this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4952533 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1020212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.