IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

good hit, page-13

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Tigerpen

My crystal ball is a bit clouded, but somewhere between 2010 and 2012 looks about right to me. We shouldn't be in too much of a hurry to sell good gold stocks.

There will come a time when the manipulative interests will join the long side and cheer the gold price advances. And even now all the BIG banks have major interests on the registers of all half decent gold stocks right around the world.

And then there is Barrick. What a joke that company is. Full to the eye balls with hedges on dead projects put on in the $300's that roll forward into perpetuity. They claim they have no hedging on their existing mines, but the fact is that the hedges are on possible future mines but some of those projects are almost dead in the water. eg Pasco Dulama (sp???) in South America which is in dispute.

I think the aim there is for Barrick to eventually consume all gold companies of note through scrip takeovers, (they have chewed up a few already) and then eventually the hedges will be called in and Barrick will be dismantled. Either that or they will be forced to issue huge amounts of paper back to the banks thereby having their debt forgiven, but watering down everyone's holdings in the process. Then through virtual ownership of Barrick, the Banks will get back control over the biggest inventory of gold in the world.

Well you did ask Tigerpen....sorry about the lecture...lol

I am looking forward to the day when IGR will jump around 10 or 20 cents at a time. And that will happen too.

Cheers
    Nev

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.