ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Good idea, page-5

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Well Tyler, I find your comments about hangas a bit rich coming from you, unfair to say the least, considering you are criticising him for exactly the same thing YOU did, not too long ago.
    You posted over and over again, with your constant relentless whinging and complaining (which was a lot worse than Hangas) and you also had a go at Twinvest.

You saying he is being 'immature' and 'disrespectful, is exactly what you were accused of being by many on here, not to mention a few telling you to 'sell and move on'!

Now all of a sudden you have a 'holier than thou' attitude against hangas...just so completely hypocritical! You are the last person on here that has the right to criticise someone else, I mean really, as if you are one that can talk!

I too am well and truly in the red, I bought in the high 20's when a deal was suppose to be 'just around the corner'. It's been very disappointing watching it all fall back so low, but that is the sharemarket for you, nothing is a sure thing.

So, in the meantime, I just have to wear the loss, until something 'BIG' happens, but until then I just have to continue to sit and wait, hoping that what we are all waiting for, will finally happen at some stage!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.