COB 1.27% 7.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Good info about Cobalt blue holding and cobalt, page-10

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hello sobar,

Heron / Ardea's Cobalt is no afterthought as it is recorded and documented back in the days of Inco & Vale investing in the Kalgoorlie Nickel Project back in approximately 2007 and prior.

Also if you care to look at the Ardea prospectus you will see Cobalt mentioned in it numerous times as a priority along with some highly prospective gold targets in N.S.W. and W.A. together with a few other prospective minerals.

The spin off and intended listing of Ardea Resources is to a certain extent badly timed for numerous reasons but nonetheless better late than never.

Perhaps if you need to be persuaded and or convinced of the vastness of the cobalt resource, then the below link as a simple short cut, then you might like to look at page 24 at the link.

http://www.heronresources.com.au/downloads/reports/annual/hrr_ar_2015.pdf

Of course I could direct you to more proof, but I will let you ponder on the above link in the first instance.
    If that alone convinces you, then i hope you will come back and post your thoughts.
    If you are aware of a larger known and proven resource in Australia, then I would like to hear about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $32.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $21.49K 272.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65933 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 31308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.