CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Good Investment ???, page-9

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ha ha, well, by that logic you could be a company employee trying to talk up a failing stock.

I see myself as objective rather than negative. The delays, the failures - all these are empirical facts. Once again the company is approaching a deadline with no sign of achieving it.

I'm not afraid to ask the hard questions, and I don't think there is anything wrong with objective criticism. Tell me, if I was one of those who said the stock will be trading at $3 in January, would you complain? Such unrealistic dreaming may have a 'feel good' factor, but they do not reflect reality.

I too have met Mr Ottaviano, and he's a genuinely nice man. But 'nice' and 'success' are not mutually dependent. You are welcome to pick up my shares at the end of the month, because, like I have said before, if CWE can't get at least one BA in the water by then, I will sell. Investments need to make money. But I do respect people such as yourself, who, like Mr Fitzpatrick, charitably give their money to advance a dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.