ZMM 0.00% 1.0¢ zimi limited

good lesson, page-2

1. 125 Posts.
    "i'm sure a lot of WHL supporters"

Otherwise known as gullible WHL-newbies

"are starting to realize that negotiating a J.V deal between 1 or more parties can be a long drawn out process"

You mean are being fooled into thinking this JV deal is real and will go anywhere

"if you think the above is bad just wait for drilling commencement/start"

Waiting for drilling? These clowns can't even organise 3D seismic let alone find someone with a drill to willinging to trust them, so how the heck are they gonna commence drilling?

"one again there's a list a country mile long."

Add it to the long list of failed projects, staff turn over, and capital raising this company has done.

"what it all boils down to having patience. put the contract notes under the bed and check on the occasionally."

Mate, nothing delivered in half a decade - sticking around isn't patience, its just stupidity.

"as i always say have stop loss in place. this will save you a lot of tears should things go pear shaped."

I have had many parcels stopped out by this mob.

"i'm currently in (could be short term), but i'm a sideliner until i get much more imformation."

Only short term? Perhaps come back in 20 years when these clowns get their act together. It then might hit 5c again if your lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.386M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 259333 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.