HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Good looking chart

1. 4,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6962
    Just for fun look at this chart and tell me what its next move is likely to be.
    The red candles are up days & green ones down days.

I would think to myself that this stock is having a great run up & looks set to continue.

Based on my box theory and incorporating some historic trend line angles which have been pretty good for the last six months I would also say that the sp is headed to the top of the box.

It is possible & normal to expect the sp to trade back to the start level of the box 7 at $0.13 before resuming the upward trend & It may also find a small resistance at $0.115 again before following one or two of the rising trend lines to reach the giddy heights of $0.10 at the top of the box were I would expect it to consolidate again for a while before continuing up again to the next level predicted by the range box to be at $0.068
    That level also corresponds to the final gap to be filled between $0.069 to $0.046.

If this chart was looked at in a normal view as a stock having the great run up as a chart normally looks then I would be pretty happy atm.
    Unfortunately this chart is inverted so my expectations of a continuation of the pattern are pretty scary and I have to say that if PSY does not pull the rabbit from the hat pretty quickly then we are in for some more painful times ahead.

If ever I was looking at a chart and hoping for a reversal of trend and a box failure then this is one of those times.
    PSY 2 July.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.494K 106.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 840000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 850000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.