ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

The Top 20 is filled with Directors, Former Directors and...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    The Top 20 is filled with Directors, Former Directors and Wannabe Directors (@kearneymaurice).

Nevertheless, I doubt we will get full take up from the Top 20 as a few of the holders in there are either broke (@kearneymaurice) or not totally active with their shareholding (Acropolis & Cameron, Jomangi, Rochford, Melb Corp would surprise me). With Lev fully participating however (heck he’s still buying on market) that’s almost half the proceeds done in the whole thing, not just half the Top 20.

The company does not need to raise the full amount - the raising is just partially responsible for the growth investment - the company is funding most from the profits and current cash. If the capital raising is down a few hundred thousand they will make that up in a few weeks in 2019. I think the things they will want to buy first will be the bulk raw material and equipment and that doesn’t require the full $ amount proposed.

I am very much looking forward to how much this investment within the company will compound future earnings growth. We are already clocking at an unbelievable rate, this will keep momentum going and then some. We will be close to double digit million profits in no time IMO.

Last edited by vestro: 27/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $8.467K 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4540 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.