AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

The greatest news out of the blue. Definitely a ground-breaking...

1. 297 Posts.
    The greatest news out of the blue. Definitely a ground-breaking milestone for this baby. Exclusive Master Distributorhip. A whole new cash-cow, signed, sealed and delivered.

Fellas, in case you all have not realised how important this is, here is my 10-point Jewish School of Business analysis for you.

1. nick has just doubled the business of ZYLotech in ONE CLEAN SWEEP

2. it's profitable (NPV for just the first 2 1/2 years of $11 Million)

3. it's a totally new dimension they needed badly to improve cash flow with COTS (commercial off-the-self) products

4. it's an overnight creation of 'pick-and-pack-and-get-paid-fast' business for Aus/NZ

5. it's bilateral (every body wins out of it)

6. it's evergreen (would go on forever)

7. it's with a solid partner (the name/maker behind D-Link and others)

8. it's a master stroke (gain 13.2% asian market share without aqcuisition)

9. it opens the ZYLotech market to over 50 countries (gain software distributors for nix)

10. it's all about regular recurring revenue instantly incremental to their project business

Ingenious .. master stroke nick .. just brilliant.

I can smell the preparation, he has been planning this for ages! You can tell from the 'relationship' statement of the partner.

He is Mr. Organic Growth, alright. This is clever organic growth and a lesson on how to double and diversify your business without aqcuisition .. and be profitable at the same time.

He will need some more money though and soon, rights issue for sure I reckon. I'll be in it for sure

Simply brilliant .. i take my hat off to him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $45.49K 2.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1390485 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1022327 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.