XJO 1.19% 7,831.8 s&p/asx 200

Just a little note to many of you out there :Being a bear for...

1. 720 Posts.
    Just a little note to many of you out there :

Being a bear for some of us (especially S-T traders) does not mean we sit and hold shorts ! As long as money is being thrown at the mkt - well it has to go up right !? Doesn't mean that it should though - considering the credit run is gov't funded ! Junk bond yields at record lows are the headlines !

Really? - is everything so great ? No inflation ? No debt ? CMON !! Don't believe the main stream money players (analysts) who REALLY REALLY have a big big big interest in mkt's going up !!

THE BOTTOM LINE - MONEY HAS TO BE PAID BACK !!! WHEN IS THE QUESTION THOUGH ?!

Play the flow of course but remember what happened last time - a young lady - MW - said Citibank has problems ! Amongst others ! It happens fast when it happens ... mark my words ... and trade accordingly ..

It amazes me that many in this industry just won't come out and say the truth. Some guy on CNBC was saying the FED now has all these great assets on their books (treasuries) .. I was begging the reporter to ask him where the FED got the money from to buy these assets ? they did an IPO ? they got the money from increased tax receipts from the gov't ? blah blah ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.