NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Good luck and best wishes

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 2,370 Posts.
    It has been a rough roller coaster ride for the past couple ôf months for holders of NXR...

Although the technology seems to be absolutely impressive, the management of the share price has left a lot to be desired...

I just want to wish all of the holders a positive outcome this week that will surpass the negativity of the last couple of months...

Nxr threads and posts are the best on HC and for the first time this week I am seeing negativity that has not been seen before... This is what they have done to the wonderful posters of nxr...

Let's have a good nights sleep... Sit down with a tea or coffee in the morning... Take a deep breath and then read the announcement (if released)..

Then hopefully we can all smile relax and watch the shareprice move to where it should not have moved from (just for starters)...

I too have been feeling equally angry at the manouvering of the share price, which in my belief has been unbalanced to the news and the prospects of the company.... Everyone has competitors...so what...there was no proof of failure of technology from wbt nor competitors rated higher than our technology...it was all just hear say and not enough data to prove otherwise... It does make me quite livid to say the least...

We now have all these traders that were flushed out previously, back in the sell queue to take their profits and we need to work through that supply to move up to and beyond where we were before...

I'm sure wbt has the goods and nxr is holding a major stake of that.. A little more time to be taken up by a major global company and all will be good... I just hate the crap they have put us all through at this point for no reason except to let others buy in lower...

Haven't posted too much as been too angry...

I just want to thank all of the wonderful informed and well researched posters that have made these threads feel like a family... Nxr wins the HC threads family award hands down..., thanks everyone and you all know who you are... I am not going to list names in case I miss someone... But honestly thanks for opening your arms, thoughts and opinions and research to all on here... You are all champions...

I just wish for all holders that tomorrow's news will break this rut we are in and that everyone will get their most deserved rewards... As you all deserve it....

Take care good luck and yes I will be with all of you tomorrow watching this journey... Just not sure if I will have anything further to say so goodnight and good luck

Take care

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.