ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hardmano's contributions to this forum have added greatly to the...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Hardmano's contributions to this forum have added greatly to the knowledge of all readers. His posts reveal an honesty and integrity, as well as a depth of analysis, that would be highly sought after by many companies. We have been fortunate enough to benefit from this, all for free.

Unlike many shadowy figures on HC, Hardmano does not hide behind his anonymity on HC. He has backed up his comments on HC by numerous appearances at AGM's, where he has been one of the key questioners of management. He has been unrelenting in emailing ESG management with queries and challenges, some of which have been answered and posted, and some of which have remained unanswered.

Anyway, I would like to add my personal thanks to Hardmano for all that he has contributed to this forum over many years, and hope that he finds the time to continue to challenge and question and add his much valued and in-depth analysis on HC. May he, like many other ESG holders, get the reward that they so richly deserve. I sincerely hope and expect that he will.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.