NEU 2.16% $21.80 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Good Luck and Thanks to All

1. 5,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 723

Finally we are here. A significant inflection point in so many lives for so many reasons.

1. The Retts community most importantly are at a crossroad. Will they finally have an avenue for helping their loved ones. Will they have their prayers answered and will they be given a hope of a better life? Or will they be set back years and in some cases too many?
    2. Neuren are at a crossroad. After years of hard work and meticulous efforts of bringing a drug to market in an area with no precedent, will it all come to fruition? Will they finally be rewarded or will they be forced back to drawing board no doubt devastated? Whilst it won’t be the end it will set the company back a few years.
    3. Us the investors. To me and to a few others I suspect this is a big inflection point in our financial status. I am one of the lucky ones who got in years ago so will not lose money as such but be not propelled forward significantly if rejection occurs. My days as a biotech investor is at a crossroad. Failure here will see me leave the sector or at the very least turn it into insignificant. I have always enjoyed the health area. Fascinated by the race to find cures.
    4. Biotech industry in Australia. My opinion is that a lot of people will be watching closely. Researchers, companies, investors, funds and so on. Not many companies get a drug to where Neuren has. The journey is too difficult for many. Rejection at this point with these results will be damaging in the industry and will set back neurological drug development years. There will always be researchers and discoveries but many will be burnt and memories won’t be short

I want to thank everyone for the journey,

Margaret Brimble and Neuren in particular for giving the Retts community hope and for being so professional in an industry that sometimes can be lacking.

I want to thank PoS for getting me into this stock years ago. He’s still holding and hoping like we are. May your insight bring success and may we meet again in Qld for a beer.

I want to thank the HC community. It makes the journey fun, challenging at times but informative. Thanks for all your charts predictions opinions links and insight.

Mostly I want to thank Hottod. Your unrivalled informative detailed and researched posts have been invaluable. I am extremely grateful and hope you’ve had success and continue to. It’s been way way too long between drinks for us so I hope we can have one in celebration in the not too distant future. Thank you either way.

So for us, the industry and by far most importantly the Retts community may common sense prevail and may the FDA approve Trofinetide

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.80
Change
0.460(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.783B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.50 $22.27 $21.49 $17.34M 792.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3550 $21.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.81 567 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.85
  Change
0.460 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.56 $22.26 $21.50 182893
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.