TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

good luck Monday, Tuesday, page-36

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Has been some really good posters on this page to date. IMO its easy to see who's ramping, downramping, swing trading and providing clarity information. a lot of people are getting carried away with others opinions, i prefer to read all the posts and take a lot with a pinch of salt, which i feel a lot of others here should do as well. The old saying goes don't feed the fire.

Anyway exciting times ahead, so we have an early JORC, BB heading overseas with a loaded briefcase. As cash would be running relatively low (as a director would see it), there would be a sense of urgency on his part to get the SP up for a capital raising soon. The only way he's going to do that is to try and secure an off-take, as IMO the JORC will move it up, but how much and how long ?. The way world markets are trading will most likely not see us trading at our full potential atm! As stated companies have taken samples previously, so may be waiting on the JORC and other information, if it meets there specs, here's hoping.
    We also have 20% owing to Grafex for 100% of the project still i believe due soon. As BB is moving this project at light speed, i would expect once the positive studies to be released, they will head straight into a DFS or BFS, with infill drilling to commence shortly on Nicanda Hill. (possibly early next year)
    As i have said before hopefully as goals are kicked from here on in quick succession the share register will begin too tighten up with bigger backers moving in; taking loose stock off the smaller holders. I would personally like to see a register under 2000 not at the current 3000, where games can be played too easily.

I expect there to be a nice little rise on SP come Mon/Tue followed by a slight sell off of profit takers. Then as the news spreads of TON's size, quality etc in the media, electronic and newspapers, we will see the SP steadily increase and as new and old investors take positions. Anyway lets see what comes of it, one things for sure it looks like TON has an exciting future. Hope the markets aren't down too much come JORC day.

This is the perfect time for BB to shine!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.