RPM 2.94% 7.0¢ rpm automotive group limited

good luck to all, page-7

1. 233 Posts.
    Have to agree with you boysy. One things for sure, the higher the SP goes pre result the more tempting that CR is looking to management all the time. Say it goes to 6c, cap raise could theoretically be around the 5c mark. On the other hand if they wait and the well is a duster, IMO the FPOs will be worth sub 2c and the cap raise price could be pushing 1c. That's a big risk to take and one I think management will not want to take. Better to be safe than sorry as the old saying goes.

I hold a parcel and wouldn't mind a few more of the options but think I'll wait for a couple of weeks. If they keep going I'll hold the number I have, though I may end up kicking myself in the event of success. Got to remember though that by the operator's own admission it's got a greater chance of failure than coming up with the black stuff.

Quite interested to see the knee-jerk reaction of the market today from a spud announcement, everyone knew it was coming but suddenly its announced and everyone's frantic to get in as if it's the very last opportunity? I don't buy it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $17.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $21 301

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 201525 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 239401 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.