EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

My posts aren't negative at all, they're realistic - there is a...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    My posts aren't negative at all, they're realistic - there is a big difference and hence why I maintain it's a LT buy.

You're just confused at the idea of someone (rather accurately I think) discussing a company realistically because it's different from the cheer or boo squad so often found here. It's not a black and white world, it's not all binary. I can (shock - HORROR) talk about downsides on all stocks I own, even the ones I really, really like.

It's called not having your head buried in the sand.

I specifically said in the last day or two now might be a good time to buy given the current negative situation.
    You understand how that works right? I don't buy stocks that everyone is in love with and are halfway to the moon. I buy stocks that are good long term and try to pick them up or accumulate when they have a confluence of issues causing buying opportunities. If you buy only when there is good news you're likely to lose your shirt.

I liked Derby before as anyone who's read my posts will know. All that's changed is a failed drill in an area I repeatedly said wasn't worth drilling (and that didn't cost much to fail) and a failed deal that was both unexpected and twice as good as what I'd budgeted for.

The question really is, why *would* my sentiment change?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.