TZL 4.55% 2.3¢ tz limited

good luck to all

1. 327 Posts.
    Well All,

I am finally out! I have taken a $130k loss and rounded up my last few shekels to put into a better opportunity. I was in for nearly 6 years, first bought at $3.30, then again at$4.95 and then watched as the fat man stole the company from under us. The clues were there, my free actuator could have been built by a Year 7 science class but still my greed overcame my common sense. When the trading halts happened I could have cut my losses but could not believe things would not turn round so averaged down. Nearly like the old maxim....Cut your profits and run your losses...he he!.

The way I look at this with 184m odd shares the company doesn't even justify its present Shareprice and seems to bungle every opportunity it embarks upon. The Data Centre business looks good for a niche but doesn't justify the boards salaries, I see no value proposition for TZ's lockers or the ADAM network, the technology doesn't stack up with a bendy metal bar rather than a solenoid . My remaining shekels will be invested in a Spec company on the way up and if TZ rebuilds and starts to turn some business again I will take a look again.

Never fall in love with your investment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $3.196K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 228583 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.