KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Just wanted to say, that I know what it's like to be down a lot...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Just wanted to say, that I know what it's like to be down a lot of money on stuff. For example, during the years, 2004 through to 2011, I must have been the only guy in the world to drop several hundred thousand on BHP! and to think, that is the only non-junior miner I have ever bought!

I hope KBL management come up with a feasible long term plan to solve the issues that face the company. If they need any inspiration they should log on to HC and read the posts that come from all you long term supporters. It's only fitting that they stop for a moment and consider the damage caused by the lack of respect they have shown their shareholders.

If I still had shares in this company, I would be looking for the commitments management are going to make such as accepting short term out of the money options in lieu of fat pay packets. I would also like to see an actual operational plan and how they intend to fund it.

In any event, no matter what the outcome of the announcement when it finally comes, I wish you all good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.