MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Good luck to everyone

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I mentioned in this forum before that I have large numbers of share of MNS which I bought at 45 cents and accumulated more in my every pay day.Now my buying price is 40 cents.I was at a big loss, only at book value when SP went down.But it had no effect on me.I have good amount of profit now, only at BV.I have promised to myself i will hold this share for years . There are two stocks I hold in ASX .MNS is 80 percent of my investment and the other is or 20.I have uninstalled my comsec app this time because I made a big mistake last year selling my share with small amount of profits.That is why I always say this stock should be bought and never touched or forget.This is substantially undervalued .The management is excellent now, the market is waiting for the product and the SP will reflect its real value in the near future.There are so many companies in ASX which are possibly going into production after 3-4 years but they are hypothetically priced in now.There are some sick people here to bring SP down.Why would someone on earth even write a word about a company which they do not hold? severe dislikes for anything is a serious mental disease which the mental science has well defined. Good luck to all LT shareholders or believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.