LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

A thread for mental health?I hope all long term holders are...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    A thread for mental health?

I hope all long term holders are doing ok. I took a six figure hit today, and am surprisingly not feeling morbidly depressed. But it’s back to the Aldi red, rather than the Grange (ok I never drank Grange).

Most people would have hard luck stories I imagine and they will hopefully be leaning experiences for future investing. I for one was thinking the SP rise in the few months prior to suspension had to take a breather - simply because a SP couldn’t keep going up vertically. I also got to thinking that I should sell because a poster - that I think we all respect - started to post concerns that the stock was no longer a bargain as it was earlier in the year. So I almost sold some on the Friday prior to the week of the initial suspension, but I was busy and didn’t get around to it. I also had a concern that if I sold, the SP would have continued to rise and I would leave money on the table.

So I suppose the lesson for me is not be greedy, to have a better plan for when to sell a stock, and to train myself so as to not have regrets if the SP rises after I sell.

Anyway, having been in this stock since 2016, let’s hope this is just another test of our patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.