"fair to say you haven't been following the debate here so you...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    "fair to say you haven't been following the debate here so you won't have read the many posts which explain the why's and wherefore's already widely discussed."

This isnt the only debate and you arent the source of all information ever generated...

"my power bill is less than $300/qtr because I have sola panels and I've spent time and money researching and carrying out modifications to my home storage reduce my energy consumption. if you bill is so expensive it can only be because you waste a lot of electricity."

So 300 a quarter plus whatever the array payments are. If you had no PV, what would your bill be?! Ill wait. Just because youve moved part of your bill to a repayment, doth not give you a higher road and extra morality.

"yes the NIAA has not produced the results required to justify their existence. maybe because the Gov wasn't listening, maybe because they weren't accessing meaningful information to formulate advice that would be effective in closing the gap."

So if the NIAA isnt being listened to, what will another advisory body do? One that allegedly has no veto rights, no mandatory input, and merely can only advise?!

"I respect any person's right to decide for themselves what they will vote. I disapprove of people barging in at the last minute raving on without being engaged in the debate enough to understand the actual information."

Looking at your comments and replies, I call BS

:I wish you well danwell. you might have done well to put these opinions earlier so there was time to discuss them meaningfully."

I have, just not in this forum champ. Even your text sounds like your nose it pointed skyward when you type it...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.