IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

good luck

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Dear posters who know me

I sold out today in 5 tranches of 200k shares each and got back $42,000 from my $350,000 investment.

In the last few years my life has been totally consumed by PRR, with the hopie that it would have a small run, but it did not. I was going to sell 300k shares before the announcement, but unfortunately it came too soon. Last night I thought that PRR may do a Metabolic which went from over a dollar to nil on the day they announced that its drug failed to treat obesity. Fortunately PRR is still trading around 4 cents.

I always had doubts when:
    -Martin and Neil left.
    -Martin sold heaps.
    -SPP was made at 8 cents just before the results.
    These guys must have known something.

Atleast I have 42k in the bank and I can't take the risk and let it disappear, if it happens in the coming days. I would have kept some shares if I had other money like you guys. I feel sad because there is no hope for me now except saving money the hard way. Life is such.

The saving grace is now that I have sold, the SP has a good chance of taking off. Goodluck to all.

This is the first time I am disclosing a "No Position" and "none sentiment" and it feels wierd.

Brainybull

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.