ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Finally sold out of my million or so shares in the last 2 days....

1. 63 Posts.
    Finally sold out of my million or so shares in the last 2 days. I hope all goes well for holders. My gut feeling is that the IO project is not economically feasible. Revenues have gone from $US17-19M per ton (initially) to 12 mil per ton and now to 7.5mil per ton as per latest presentations. EPS went fron 4.8 cps (07/08)(january presentation) to 1 cps in recent presentation.
    I emailed phil constantly over the last 18 months and to date not 1 thing he said has come to fruition.
    The recent string of announcements followed each time by a massive dumping started ringing alarm bells. The last announcement was a complete embarassment for phil and as usual, the 0.5million share dump ensued.
    This suggested all of phil's recent announcements were simply providing a forum for his mates to offload.
    I asked Phil whether the directors would be looking to increase their holdings to which there was no direct response.
    The recent continued dumping suggests 1 of 2 things.
    1. Large shareholders are close to the truth and are getting out.
    2. A capitol raise is on the way and all the large sellers will pick their shares up again at around 6 cents.
    Sorry to be so negative and I hope I am wrong but this doesn't look like a share going anywhere fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.837K 348.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 502145 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 357741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.