CUV 0.78% $15.24 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

re: ept fundamantals hi sabre nice to see you back on h/c as you...

1. 3,176 Posts.
    re: ept fundamantals hi sabre
    nice to see you back on h/c
    as you stated on another post the good old days when ept was 8c ,was a definate under the bed imo :) but then again so where many others at that time , so many great stories
    cmq ptd etc etc etc

i have mdm on watch longer term also :)
    psd / cce finally also moving ,and made a nice alliance the other day etc,maybe ones to put on watch list and find out timeframes etc as with all interesting stories

FOR THE NEWBIES

i am no chartist , however imo ept ran ahead of its self as many do , this retracement was needed . at what level it will finally stop is anyones guess , it is almost still up 100% even at these levels . what goes up must come down no stock is immune , its just a fact of life

there was an interview on tv with a member of the cancer council , the head from memory roughly 1 yr ago .
    and he stated that 1 forseeable problem with ept . was that people may well stay out side to long in the sun and hence negate any advantage over skin cancers
    ( back to the old aussie outdoor culture ) ::))

the forth coming trials results will be very interesting

it doesnt take a guru to follow a rising sector the whole biotech sector has been running for roughly a month now (a little tip for newbies ::))

anyway cheers sabre all the best with ept / mdm etc , you may want to research lum another interesting story coming to fruition , however not a bio

regards gaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.24
Change
-0.120(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $763.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.30 $15.55 $15.13 $610.7K 39.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 302 $15.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.35 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.