MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

DJ1,I've tried to put and end to this before but you keep...

1. 203 Posts.
    DJ1,

I've tried to put and end to this before but you keep reverting back and i dont know why. Before i proceed may i say that MAE ARE NOT INSOLVENT. And you know that i am negative on this company but i am afraid it is you that does know about insolvency

May i repeat that you look at section 95A of the Corps act for the definition of insolvency. Now, by this definition, which i have posted again and again,this company is NOT insolvent. There are no debts that we know of that are due and payable.

Now in case you dont believe me here are another two reasons why they are not insolvent

1. Section 588G Of the Corporations Act 2001. You should also read this. This section imposes liability on directors who trade whilst being insolvent. Trading is defined to include incurring any debt. If this company were to incur any debt of any kind at all (which they would in their financing) then the directors themselves would be personally liable. This is very very serious.

2. If a company is insolvent it cant just go on acting like normal. The directors have obligations to fulfil. IF A COMPANY IS INSOLVENT THE DIRECTORS MUST INFORM THE MARKET. The company would not be allowed to keep trading if we were insolvent.

DJ1, for the last time - you are wrong, please let it die. Dont speculate on the law if you dont know it because it can create fear. One thing I know about this company is their lawyers - and they are very good ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.