KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

good meeting, page-6

1. 683 Posts.
    KMN wont be mining out of Kalman for another 5 years full stop end of story, that's all there is to it.

If you think the commodity super cycle is going to hang around in the year 2013 and beyond you are a dreamer. If you think molly will be trading at + 30 US / pound beyond 2013 you are a bigger dreamer. The value in Kalman is the molly. Ask yourself how many molly mines will be online BEFORE 2013.

Well let me think...

Spinefex - WA
    Mt Hope - Nevada
    Adanac - Ruby Creek

There are 3 and many more. All those molly mines will be processing over 15 million tones annually each at various Mo grades.

Ask yourself these questions and think about it rationally and not emotionally. There will be a massive increase in the supply of Mo to the world even before Kings blasts the first part of their open pit. Better to invest in those companies that will be selling Mo concentrates within the next 2 years!

400 million shares out there. Massive dilution to continue to fund exploration. Even more massive dilution to fund a treatment plant. No feasibility study done. A Queensland government who is content or making Queensland explorers a living nightmare by taking months and in some cases years to issue a mining lease. EPA studies haven't even started. No metallurgy work at Kalman.

Would not touch with a 40" pole! You've got to be kidding yourself seriously.

Bolkin you said "If anyone can bring the mines to production quickly, it is the Kings team"

What a load of BS seriously! Please give me an example of any mine in which this cuurent team has brought into production! Please lol! Give me the details! As for the capping claim you make Bolkin that is even more BS seriosuly. Market depth is manipulated continually I don't even know how you can justify that claim. I have seen Kings market depth nearly every day over the last 12 months. It is not being capped but please continue to tell yourself that in an attempt to jsutify your holdings in this Dog of a company...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.