BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Agree figures look good for the initial 64,000oz. The fact it is...

1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Agree figures look good for the initial 64,000oz.

The fact it is cheap and easy to process gives BCN flexibility.

Obviously the best outcome is a good JORC update, and finance of some sort to build onsite plant sometime Q1/Q2 next year, but if it does take longer to prove a larger resource, there are now other options available.

One of these I beleive is an "ace up the sleeve". With mining license due to be approved Q1 2011, they can jump straight into toll treatment of the 64,000oz at Halleys East, this will allow more time to sure up a bigger JORC update, and the profits will pay for the plant setup ($40million approx) to treat the rest of the gold onsite. It may mean that no cap raising is required also, which would be good for holders (no more dilution please). I guess its kind of "have your cake and eat it too" in that we would actually be mining at the same time as sureing up a bigger resource via regional exploration. At 6g/t, it wouldn't take too long to extract either.

This is all just speculation, but either of these options would be a win for shareholders. I Stand by my previous comments that towards the end of the year we should start to see some speculation return to BCN again.

Disco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.054K 226.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4127439 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 23051958 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.