POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

good money after bad ? , page-16

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I guess I'm a glutton for punishment..

"Farmboy the only thing which is confusing to me is why you are so pro this rights issue for poseidon but you don't even hold any shares although supposedly you did previously."

The two are unrelated, unconnected. Maybe you have misunderstood me. I think that renounceable rights issues per se are by far the best and fairest way for any company to raise money. While you have complained about this issue, you have not offered any alternative way of raising the money needed. would you care to do so in a way fair to all shareholders, big and small?

Owning Posiedon depends on my assessment of the company. It has nothing whatever to do with the rights issue in the remotest fashion.

Why don't I have any shares in POS? Simpy because it does not currently tick my buy boxes. I like to buy shares in a strong uptrend, POS is in a weak downtrend. My criteria for a buy would put me in ay a higher price in a strongly rising context. But I do like the company and are ready to buy if and when sentiment towards it changes to positive.

If you are so negative about the company and the issue, why do you still own them? You may be better taking a loss and buying something you feel happy with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.456K 2.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 50307585 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7456574 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.