SEN 0.00% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Good money after bad?, page-16

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Tamz, an update on my position. My bride has threatened me with extinction should I take up our entitlement. So for the sake of peace in our household, I'm no longer proceeding with any portion or part of our entitlement.

On a separate front, my wife took a call today (about 2-3 hours ago) from a gentleman who was supposedly representing Senetas. As you may recall, my wife is Portuguese by birth. Brought up in France from age five, and then with most of her family she migrated to OZ at age 18. She has a gift for languages and speaks six fluently. Long story short, she happened to answer our landline earlier today and found the person had a deep foreign accent which she couldn't detect nor could she understand a word he was saying, that's apart from a reference he made to Senetas. So she excused herself and said to the caller she would pass the phone across to me her husband. So he started his pitch a second time but made the mistake of referring to our company as Challenger Eleven. Whereas, its actual name is Challenger Two - as in Roman numerals. He started by telling me he was calling on behalf of Senetas, and like my wife, I was literally in no man's land in terms of understanding him. As such, I thought it was a scam call and I then excused myself and said we weren't interested, especially given his reference to Challenger 11 (eleven) for I had gone to great lengths with Senetas Corporation many years ago to get our Holding name - RIGHT.

So I then called the Senetas Investor # 1300 787 795 and a person called Chris, answered the call which was diverted to his mobile in his car whilst he was driving! One could easily hear the traffic around him. Regardless, He NEVER suggested he would call me back, he allowed me to share my concerns as I said both my wife and I thought it was a scam call for two reasons. One, no one has ever called me before from Senetas in the almost twenty years we've been substantial shareholders in the company! Two, why would they of all people be using an external call centre with folk who cannot speak English fluently? This last fact made no sense to me at all. Then having shared my concerns, this man called Chris took exception to my comments. He all but said, I was racist. Hello!! This guy suffered so much offense that I almost couldn't believe it.

Go, Senetas with the clowns you employ!! I would love to hear your thoughts along with others!!

Blessings to all,

Mr. Biscuits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 834729 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 555060 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 40000
Last updated 10.55am 04/06/2024 ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.