SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

This could very easily trade lower with the possibility of...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This could very easily trade lower with the possibility of another US round of market spanking. Panic has settled into this market and there are too many people in too many shares that are fully invested without the ability to top up on falls. I feel that the market may have the majority fully invested and stretched to their limits. I am jsutifying staying in TMR daily, no stop loss set. My own rule of thumb is 20$ loss then sell. 16c to 14c is about 15% however I am sitting tight. I have however kept my own personal war chest (60% of what I used to have invested in the market pre October 07) ready to pounce when/if the real panic sets in. Too many people are justifying the low prices that are present as being buying opportunities without the abilty to reenter the market (tappe out twadlers). Maybe the market is tapped out with people jsut waiting for a rise. If the rise doesnt happen, the market gets smacked and the justification slips out the window and everyone is on the sell side at the same time. This was the case a couple of months ago and there was little to no buying depth at all. Wait and see may very well become sell,sell sell. In that event TMR is showing all the signs of a stock that could fall another 3-5c very easily. I know thats not what anyone wants to hear, but reality is this bear is only just waking from its slumber and that is not a good sign for anyone close to fully invested in this market.
    I am sitting on 16c and quite frankly dont believe I am going to see the kick in the US I thought would happen prior to first quarter reporting. I have out smarted myself looking for a quick 25%(TMR 20c) prior to first quarter US earnings season. We havent seen the run up I anticipated on TMR and am now invested for the long term. I will now look for a rentry point of 12c with my war chest. I wonder where we will be in 4 weeks time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.241K 2.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 21020999 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 50091 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.