ZFX zinifex limited

re: good morning all nb: age: 32 tossa He's entitled to his...

1. 2,020 Posts.
    re: good morning all nb: age: 32 tossa He's entitled to his opinion and I believe in full disclosure. I like to know about people's background, expertise, education and interests before I take them seriously or at all, so why not tell people mine. I wish more people here would write theirs. However I believe everybody has something to offer. After all we are all consumers!

Found this new tool someone showed me on another forum. It tracks the gold price 24hr, so even after all the markets close and you still can't sleep you can watch the gold worm over a few reds and never need to go out and have a life...grr. I am addicted to it.

http://focus.squaregain.co.uk/en/detail/_pages/charts/main.html?sSymbol=GLD.FX1&sTimeframe=iD&useSettings=0&showSettings=&sid=&hiddenTimeFrame=&sOrdType=price&sScale=linear&sMarket=GLD.FX1&iType=1&sAv1=na&sAvfree1=&sAv2=200&sAv2free2=&sAv2count=1&iInd0=na&sBench1=na&sBenchcount=1&sBench2=&sBench2count=1&showBenchmarkSearch=&iInd1=2&iInd2=na&iIndcount=1&sSettings=na

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.