XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

Cujo,Gann certainly has made some good calls in the last couple...

1. 248 Posts.
    Cujo,

Gann certainly has made some good calls in the last couple of months and he has also made some that have not worked out. So what's the big deal? That would be the same story with any successful trader.

It's quite easy to criticise when someone's expectation is not realised however why not share your wisdom with us by making an accurate prediction yourself. For example yesterday when Gann suggested that the market was going to fall away you could have posted a contrary view.

Instead your first post on the XJO thread was at 4.32. Anyone can be wise in hindsight and your posts don't add much value if they state the obvious.

Gann, your posts are appreciated and your responses to Cujo and other posts last night certainly show a maturity that Cujo would do well to imitate.

Regarding the market I have been long since Friday although will close position today. Nearly closed out yesterday but was relying on hammer signal from the 17th providing support which was confirmed with another hammer yesterday. We should close above 5000 today then may retrace to 5000 and then go higher. I'm going to wait til we see a confirmation of the upward direction both here and in the US indexes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.